Nov. 15, 2021
Please wash your snowsuit when not in use before putting it in the closet.
First of all, the most important thing is not to use home laundry detergent, ordinary laundry detergent can also damage the functional fabric of ski wear, the washing method is as follows.
1. Find a large basin that can be fully immersed in snow clothing, water temperature between 20-30 degrees, put a high-grade neutral laundry detergent (powder) into the water, stir well.
2. Put the snowsuit completely into it, and press to make it completely invade the water.
3. About 3-5 minutes or so after complete immersion, with hands to gently rub the snowsuit (avoid rubbing), so that the natural flow of dirty water, if the snowsuit local serious pollution, with neutral laundry detergent directly on the clothes, with a soft brush can be, in order to avoid the surface of the furball reverse Cleaning better
4. Lift the clothes, to be dirty water natural outflow, rinse with a lot of water, after using a dry towel to stick dry clothes on the water.
5. Hang in a cool and ventilated place to dry naturally, restoring the anti-spill effect is to wash and dry, with a medium-temperature steam iron ironing.
6. Snow clothing accessories, the same with neutral laundry detergent wipe, less easy to wash off the stains can be rubbed with 50-60 degrees of warm water.
7. Washing and collection should also pay attention to as clean as possible, dry, insect-proof, anti-mold, hiding clothes box cabinet to clean, dry, sealed, clothing should not be long-term extrusion storage.
8. Sun exposure clothing to stop, to avoid long-term exposure to ultraviolet sunlight things should not be long-term squeeze storage.
Wipe it off carefully with a dry white cloth, napkin, or handkerchief.
If you still can't remove the stain, press a white cloth moistened with sterilized alcohol (70%) on the stained area and tap it from the inside with your fingers until the stain is absorbed into the white cloth.
After that, if there are still stains on the surface, wipe them off from the surface with an alcohol-impregnated cloth.
An alcohol wiped place will reduce the waterproof, so after washing and drying, try to spray waterproof spray can maintain the original performance.
How to handle insoluble dirt such as mud, rust, etc.
Gently dust off the floating mud, to dry after wiping off with a wet white towel.
Most of the greasy dirt of the chair contains rust, for this kind of oily dirt needs to be handled carefully.
To deal with ski wear oil spots should also be wiped with a dry white towel, napkin or handkerchief, etc. Do not press.
When wiping, follow the grain of the fabric to inhibit dirt from entering the fibers.
How to deal with water-based stains such as coffee, orange juice, soy sauce, sweat, etc.
To dispose of water-based dirt, first, absorb the dirt with a napkin or handkerchief.
Wipe the stained part with water using a napkin or towel, etc., and absorb the water with the stain.
Then, use a dry napkin or towel to absorb the stained part of the ski suit that has been wiped with water.
After repeated wiping, use a dry towel or napkin to absorb the excess water.
The last thing I want to say is that if the above emergency treatment method is not effective, don't force it and take it to a professional dry cleaner for treatment. We are a snowsuit supplier, please feel free to contact us if you need them.
Связаться с нами
Адрес: Комната 1807 ， Центр Эвергранд, № 77 Чжуншань Вест-Роуд, Шицзячжуан 050000, Хэбэй, Китай
Телефон: +86 311 8965 6050